Motorcycle Cordura Waterproof Riding Pants Black with Removable CE Armor PT5 (L)
These are Xtreemgear signature white stitched 600D Polyester textile pants. Ergonomic design, higher impact absorption and free movement set this pair of pants apart from other riding pants. Fully removable inner thermal liner, that is also waterproof, makes this a truly all-season wear. Knee armor is adjustable to fit exactly at knee cup. Equipped with fully removable CE-certified protection in hips and knees. These are riding pants and measure different than your regular jeans. So your regular jeans or pants measurement is totally irrelevant. Measure around your waist as shown in picture above, using a cloth tape measure and don’t pull it tight. Measure your inseam from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg. Compare these measurements to the sizing chart in pictures above for best fit. The sizing chart is provided as a guide only.
- Abrasion resistant 600 Denier Polyester main shell construction. Heavy Duty 1680 Denier Matte Polyester on knees for added scuff and abrasion resistance. Fully removable CE rated knee armor and foam hip pads. The knee armor can be vertically adjusted to fit right at the knee cap.
- Two front zippered hand pockets. Elegant white stitching design. Fully removable, CE-approved knee and hip armor. Fixed rubberized padding on hips and back are embedded in the shell
- Dual Waist Adjustment system: waist belts and Elastic panels provide ultimate custom fit. Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility
- The removable liner provides Waterproofing and should be kept on during wet rides when waterproofing is needed. YKK fly zipper entry with storm flap secured by Velcro and two snaps
- Four-Way Stretch Fabric in the calf and inseam provide flexibility and a performance fit. Thigh length reflective piping for night-time visibility. Anatomical, pre-curved design improves fit and comfort while riding